Gift From The Heart Radiothon
Now this is a BRIGHT total!
The South Shore has certainly have embraced the Brighter Days capital campaign in support of the redevelopment of South Shore Regional Hospital.
This campaign is raising $9.5 million to support the redevelopment project of South Shore Regional Hospital.
This once-in-a-generation redevelopment will:
- Expand the Emergency, Endoscopy and Day Surgery Units.
- Triple the 35 year old hospital’s footprint, making for enhance patient flow and privacy.
- Install the South Shore’s first and only MRI scanner.
- Bring new technology to the South Shore, including a SPECT-CT scanner.
- Include a new 12-bed dialysis unit.
We can’t thank you enough!